Dear educational partners,
BHV Education organized the 12th international Education Fair in Zagreb in October 2022. The Fair gathered 45 educational exhibitors from 11 European countries and USA. During the event, there was an exhibition section with branded booths and a conference section with panel talks. The event received more than 1.500 visitors. After one of the most successful live fairs in Croatia, BHV invites you to join us for the Study Abroad Fair in October 2023! We invite you to increase your institution’s visibility, make new contacts and strengthen your business relationships.
REGIONAL FAIR – Don’t miss the opportunity to present your Institution to the targeted audience from three countries in South-East European Region by joining our biggest project in the region including three live fairs in October 2023 and as a bonus, one online fair in February 2023 and work closely with the leading and the most reputable study abroad agencies: BHV Education Croatia; INO Edukacija Serbia and International Student Exchange – ISEM Montenegro.
New season, new projects and chance to recruit students from Croatia, Serbia and Montenegro on virtual and live Education Fairs in Zagreb, Belgrade and Podgorica!
BHV EDUCATION MARKETING AND PR IN NUMBERS:
- 2 big live fairs, 4 specialized live events and 6 online events in the last year and a half with more than 50 partner institutions
- 1.500 registered students and parents for the live fair in Zagreb 2022
- 7.500 qualified leads at the moment
- 2 months of strong digital campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Google Paid Search Ads, Display Campaigns, and Youtube
- Native advertising on Croatian most visited online portals
- 6.000 distributed flyers in high schools and universities
- 20 school presentations and visits
- 1-week Yammat FM radio commercial (one of the most popular Croatian radios)
- TV promotion – the fair was announced at the most popular HRT TV show: Dobro jutro, Hrvatska
- TV promotion – Mreža TV report from the Fair
Denmark - IBA International Business Academy
“I had a pleasure to participate in both online and live educational fairs organized by BHV since 2018. Amazing friendly atmosphere, great planning and organization were present in every event. Definitely a great opportunity to connect with many determined students looking for studies abroad. I enjoyed participating in panel discussions with fellow colleagues from other institutions and face-to-face conversations with potential students and their families. Big thank you to BHV team for organization and their hard work”.
Japan - iCLA
“BHV have been a very solid partner throughout the pandemic. Their online events are consistently among the best we’ve attended in 2020/21. We look forward to connecting with more students interested in studying in Japan through BHV.”
USA - High School
"What a whirlwind three days! Special thanks to all BHV Education staff. I thoroughly enjoyed my time and the opportunity to connect with students interested in the idea of studying in California.“
UK - Whitgift Summer School
"The educational fair put on by BHV was absolutely fantastic – extremely well-organised and carefully planned. The students and families in attendance were well-informed and were serious about what they were looking for. On top of that, the evenings were a lot of fun too! I look forward to attending the next one!"
“BHV Education has been organising educational fairs in Croatia for over 7 years and, having attended several, I have found them to be worthwhile for meeting suitable clients for our courses. The fairs are also enjoyable and the BHV team will make sure you are well looked after!”
UK - d'Overbroeck's College
“I just wanted to say thank you once again for your hospitality and for an amazing fair in Zagreb. I was so impressed with the quality of students I met and the knowledge and interest that they had in our programmes. I can honestly say that it has been the best student fair I have attended – not only because of the number of people I managed to meet but also for all the professionalism and organisation done prior to the fair to make the event as successful as it was.”
UK University CCCU
"Not only do you get the chance to see some of the most beautiful cities, but you also attend the best organised fairs in the region. During my time attending BHV fairs, I have met a great amount of excellently qualified potential applicants, developed great business relationships and had great fun."
South-East European Regional Fair 2023.
2.500 EUR: Live Fair in Zagreb, 21 October 2023
6.000 EUR: South-East European Regional Fair Package, 3 LIVE FAIRS 21-24 October 2023
SPONSOR STAND & PRESS WALL ON REQUEST – stand out and be super visible!*
* If you are interested to have a sponsor stand in one or in all three cities – contact us.
Live Fairs will include:
- Standard stand or a meeting table
- Panel Talks and Presentations
- Roll up banner of your Institution
- Lunch and Drinks during the fairs
- Offline and Online promotion
- Planed dinners and Welcome drinks
We can help you with the arrangement of:
- Accommodation in the hotels with the discount
- Transfer between countries and airport
BHV Virtual fairs include:
- Time slot for one presentation
- Virtual booth on Hopin platform for the meetings with students
- Online promotion
- Newsletter promotion
More then 28 years of experience.
The highest number of recruited students in Croatia.
Ambitious and professional study abroad agency.
The biggest portfolio of Universities in Serbia.
10 years of experience in high school exchange.
High number of recruited students in Montenegro.
DoubleTree by Hilton Zagreb
Hotel Metropol Palace Belgrade
Hotel Hilton Podgorica